About Me

My photo

God desires that ALL people would accept God's love and salvation through Jesus Christ. God has compelled me to share information with the world relating to the biblical seven year tribulation in order to share Truth in a deceived world.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. (John 1:1-5)

Jesus answered, "I AM the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Christian Messianic Jew to be Allowed to Compete in Jewish Bible Quiz - News Briefs - Arutz Sheva

Messianic Jew to be Allowed to Compete in Bible Quiz - News Briefs - Arutz Sheva
A 17-year-old girl who belongs to a messianic Christian community has a chance to win the International Youth Bible Quiz in Jerusalem next week.

According to the Yad L'Achim anti-missionary [anti-Christian] organization, the teen who is one of four final contestants in the Independence Day quiz is a member of a secret Christian sect.

Yad L'Achim Chairman Rabbi Shlomo Dov Lischitz called for religious Jews to boycott the quiz if she is allowed to participate. The Education Ministry, which supervises the competition, has chosen not to intervene because under the law, the girl is considered Jewish.

Blogger's note: Bracketed text inserted by me.

2 comments:

Mike said...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/96347

Are the B'nai Noach {Sanhedrin} like this also? I would have e-mailed the question but your e-mail button is dead. This item has really peaked my interested in that subject.

Brad Burge said...

If your question is, are the B'nai Noach of the Sanhedrin against Christianity also, then the answer is yes. They consider faith in the Trinity and Jesus Christ the Lord to be idolatry.

I will try to address the dead e-mail button issue soon. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. In the mean time you can still use jesus.rapture.me@gmail.com by typing it into your e-mail.

If I have misunderstood your question, please let me know.

Blessings,
Brad L. Burge